The Flower of Life and the 64 Tetrahedron grid: the mother and father of the geometry of the fabric space…
The flower of life is shown in “2D” in this image and is actually a “3D” structure like the 64 tetrahedron grid above it: 64 tetrahedrons with a sphere around each tetrahedron, creating a perfectly space-filling 3D flower of life lattice.
This same pattern continues inward and outward, both bigger and smaller toward infinity. It is the theorized underlying geometric structure of everything in the entire universe…
The number of years in the Precession of the equinoxes: 25,920
The total number of degrees in the angles of a 64 tetrahedron grid: 25,920
If you put spheres around each tetrahedron of a 64 tetrahedron grid you get a 3D Flower of Life. All the spheres overlap, are perfectly space-filling and create 84 petal shapes called the Vesica piscis. The combination of tetrahedrons with perfectly fitting spheres around them is the fundamental pattern for the universe to create itself according to calculations of the Planck-scale quantum vacuum fluctuations in Nassim Haramein‘s unified field theory: an infinite holofractographic universe…
64 tetrahedrons: the fundamental seed geometry of the fabric of the vacuum of spacetime itself…
• 64 codons in human DNA.
• 64 hexagrams in the I Ching.
• 64 classical arts listed in many Indian scriptures.
• 64 Runes in the Mayan Tablets of the Law of Time.
• 64 “tantras” (books) of the “tantrism”, which is a form of Hinduism.
• 64 primary dimensions in the Indian Vedic texts.
• 64 is the maximum number of strokes in any Chinese character.
• 64 Hertz is the third octave above the Schumann resonance of the Earth
• 64 is the number of cells we have before our cells start to bifurcate (differentiate) shortly after conception.
• 64 different kinds of β-carboline alkaloids are expressed by 8 plant families
• 64 is fundamental in computer memory bits and coding.
• 64 things are needed to be able to approach the Ark of the Covenant of the Lord according to the 2 copper scrolls found among 300 Dead Sea Scrolls.
• 64 is encoded in the description of the Tetragrammaton in the Hebrew Bible, which is the 4-letter theonym YHWH meaning God in Hebrew.
• 64 is the number of generations from Adam until Jesus according to the Gospel of Luke.
• 64 forms or manifestations of the Lord Shiva in Hinduism.
• 64 squares on chess and checker boards.
• 64 Braille characters in the old 6-dot system.
• 64 golden disks in the myth of the Tower of Hanoi.
• 64 demons in the Dictionnaire Infernal.
• 64 is the smallest number with exactly seven divisors.